CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Marshall and I have been married for 7 years! We have a daughter named Libby. We dream of traveling, retireing early and adopting. We can't have anymore children, somedays that makes me sad. But I know there are ways around it. So that is where this story begins. In january of 2010 we found out that having anymore children of our own, was out of the question. So we prayed and prayed, and decided that adoption was the next step in life. We have been so blessed with the roller coaster that it has provided, and hope that the ride continues to be all we hoped it would be.







How to contact us

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Getting to know Marshall!

A book I highly recommend is: Da Vinci Code - cause I couldn't put it down

My favorite flower is: Not a rose, cause we have a bunch in our yard and I hate having to care for them!

A game I like to play is: Basketball, soccer. football, and sports games on XBOX, if I ever have time.

The music I listen to most is: Alternative & Punk, anything that is upbeat and makes me happy.

My favorite band is: Dashboard Confessional has awesome lyrics.

A movie I watch over and over is: Any James Bond movie, the newest ones are the best.

A T.V. show I watch regularly is: The Office and Modern Family are both hilarious

My favorite quote is: "It's not bragging if you can back it up" - Muhammad Ali

My favorite thing to buy is: Food from a restaurant, I love to eat and I enjoy not having to make my wife cook.

I drive a: 2005 Honda Civic Hybrid and loving the gas mileage

I love to collect: Jazz Memorabilia, I just don't have much still.

If I could afford anything at this moment I would buy: A motorcycle, cause I can't justify spending money on one now.

If my house was burning down and I could only rescue three things, they would be: My Wife, Libby, and a clean pair of socks

A smell that makes me pause is: A dirty diaper!

My favorite sport to watch is: Depends on the season, I love college and NFL football, but come basketball season I am all Jazz.

The city I would most like to visit is: New York or Philadelphia area, I would love to see the historical sites.

My favorite restaurant is: Famous Dave's, greatest BBQ on earth.

A moment when I achieved absolute happiness was: Holding my daughter for the first time, especially now realizing that we will never get to experience that again.

My favorite meal is: Pizza, anything from Totino’s to Pizza Hut

Someone or something that made me laugh this week was: When we went to go on a date and as we leave Libby wasn't sad to see us go, she just yelled "Have fun!"

My earliest memory is: Sledding in the back yard as a child

My first paying job was: Selling cucumbers that I grew in my parents garden when I was 7 or 8. I would ride my bike to the neighbor’s houses to sell them.

The memory that still makes me laugh is: When I saw someones handle bars come off the bike when they tried to jump it.

My best birthday was: Getting my drivers’ license, I felt I was on top of the world.

A smell that reminds me of my childhood is: Cookies that are cooking in the oven cause that means I will get to eat some soon!

The story behind my name is: I am named after the Marshall Tucker and the Charlie Daniels bands, my dad had one last shot to get some rock and roll in there somewhere.

My favorite color to wear is: Everyone tells me I look good in blue, probably cause my eyes are blue.

My strangest possession is: a wet floor sign in my garage

My favorite dessert is: Peanut butter pie made by my wife.

When I exercise, I like to: Shower afterwards cause my wife won't get near me otherwise.

My favorite thing to do on a date is: Tell the waiter it is my wife's birthday so they will sing to her.

The best vacation I ever had was: The weekend we took a 6 hour 4-wheeling ride through the mountains.

The best thing about being married is: Having someone there to love you unconditionally always, and someone who believes in you more than you do.

The thing I am most passionate about is: sports, I love to talk about them with friends and to listen to sports talk radio.

Q1 Do we have a blog Why Yes we do! it is http://marshallandbrittanysecondbigstep.blogspot.com/

Q2 How cold do you like your Bedroom when you sleep If mom's not happy, nobody is happy, so look at Britt's answer and you have mine too....unfortunately.

Q3 Favorite song to listen to when having a bad day: I don't have anything specific, but it has to be upbeat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment