CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Marshall and I have been married for 7 years! We have a daughter named Libby. We dream of traveling, retireing early and adopting. We can't have anymore children, somedays that makes me sad. But I know there are ways around it. So that is where this story begins. In january of 2010 we found out that having anymore children of our own, was out of the question. So we prayed and prayed, and decided that adoption was the next step in life. We have been so blessed with the roller coaster that it has provided, and hope that the ride continues to be all we hoped it would be.







How to contact us

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Todays thoughts

Well I thought back to the past week,  and realized that it was a pretty low key week.  I am always grateful for those really low key weeks.  So here are some thoughts of this past week.  Daylight savings time is not a moms best friend.  No matter how long you try to change the sleep schedules you either get no sleep or no sleep.  I am always wondering what will come next for our little family.  I realize that my family is not like any other family.  I am always thankful to Marshall for being supportive through this whole adoption process.  Some days you wonder if 3 is all the lord intends to bless you with.  Trying to make the most is what I look at each day.  When I feel this way, Marshall says to me "you cant worry about everything the lord has a plan and our job is patients"  I then breath and remember that Men only deal with one thing at a time and women  have everything (a helpful tip from psychology class).  So stepping back I looked at pictures of our little family from the beginning and smile.  I always have to remember that God's time is not Brittany time and each day I have to have patients that the lord will bless us.  So here are a few pictures of long ago times, younger days, lighter days. 

Christmas of 2006

family photo 2006

 someone from our family took this at my brothers wedding rehearsal dinner.
I got this 2 weeks later

the day our daughter was born

four wheeling up camels pass the view always makes me stand in awe

1 comments:

Molly said...

I love your blog!!

Post a Comment