CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Marshall and I have been married for 7 years! We have a daughter named Libby. We dream of traveling, retireing early and adopting. We can't have anymore children, somedays that makes me sad. But I know there are ways around it. So that is where this story begins. In january of 2010 we found out that having anymore children of our own, was out of the question. So we prayed and prayed, and decided that adoption was the next step in life. We have been so blessed with the roller coaster that it has provided, and hope that the ride continues to be all we hoped it would be.







How to contact us

Thursday, April 14, 2011

15 things about us

Marshall and I thought we would put a list together about

15 facts about you

&
Something that stresses you out

Here is our list 


Brittany
1. I hate exercising

2. I love to sing to music in the car, but would rather not do it in public.

3. I can’t dance to save my life. Even as a child I couldn’t be in a dance class because I have no coordination.

4. I read cookbooks like novels over and over and over again just because.

5. I have to touch everything when I am shopping, like pillows, blankets, shirts.

6. I love getting my picture taken.

7. I sit in most chairs cross legged.

8. I hate shoe shopping but love shopping for food.

9. I was born in the wrong time. I love all things old and nostalgic (1800-1900) music and interests better suit the 40’s-60’s

10. I hate going places alone; I would rather have someone to go with just not a toddler.

11. I am afraid of the dark. I know it’s crazy.

12. I love having my own house so I can get the mail everyday. (it has my name on it)

13. I can recite “7 brides for seven brothers” I know every line and all the songs.

14. I have to sit on the outside of the bench because it makes me claustrophobic to sit inside.

15. I have to have clean hands. Dirty ones make me panicky.



Something that stresses me out is when I something goes wrong, or wasn’t planned and I have to figure out how I am going to deal with it in that second.





Marshall
1 - I love food

2 - I am bald (partially natural but completely by choice to avoid embarrassment)

3 - I enjoy sports

4 - I cried when "Old Yeller" got shot at the end

5 - I love having money but also enjoy spending it (these two don't mix)

6 - I love taking Libby for bike rides

7 - I like doing yard work until about June, then it gets hot and the weeds just don't stop

8 - My favorite TV show is Modern Family

9 - I dream of one day having a nice truck and new camp trailer and 4 wheelers

10 - I am the proud owner and wearer of a Snuggie

11 - When I got in trouble as a kid I would tell my parents that "Harry" did it (from Harry and the Hendersons)

12 - I still bite my nails

13 - I am left handed when writing and eating, but throw and play sports right handed

14 - I am a morning person

15 - I can't stand 80's music



Something that stresses me out...... Having a project or a repair on my house that I don't know how to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment