CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Marshall and I have been married for 7 years! We have a daughter named Libby. We dream of traveling, retireing early and adopting. We can't have anymore children, somedays that makes me sad. But I know there are ways around it. So that is where this story begins. In january of 2010 we found out that having anymore children of our own, was out of the question. So we prayed and prayed, and decided that adoption was the next step in life. We have been so blessed with the roller coaster that it has provided, and hope that the ride continues to be all we hoped it would be.







How to contact us

Thursday, April 21, 2011

planner

Planner:


I am a planner; I like to have everything planned out as best as I can. For instance: I hate shopping unless I know exactly what it is I am shopping for. I have a set dollar amount and I know which stores I am going to look for said item. I am getting better at price shopping so I don’t have to go to many places but that is a learned art in which I am working on. We are planning our first FAMILY vacation and it is a big trip. And Last night I set us (me, Marshall and my dad who has done this trip many times before) down and decided where we wanted to go specifically and which days we were going to spend with what family. Let me tell you I can breathe again. I have been so excited about going that it’s the only thing I can think about and talk about and think about. I rented our hotel rooms, and have made sleeping arrangements for all but 1 night. I still need to decide which sites are the must see at the amusement park. I need to make sure we call and let everyone know we are coming. But I am glad that the big stuff has been planned. I have our budget all planned too.

I have not figured out yet which of the following Marshall best represents.

1. Impulse buyer

2. Quiet planner

Some days I think that he is an impulse buyer. Others he is the planner. I usually get the shock of “lets buy…(insert item)”and I don’t often say No, usually because, I would like the item. I know, Marshall has said. “If Brittany says Yes, I have to jump on the purchase”. I always have buyer’s remorse, Marshall it never bothers. So I am still working on the idea that he internalizes everything. So when a deal comes up he is all ready to go. I sometimes feel like I am just along for the ride.


So I’m the crazy, worrying, planner

And

Marshall is the quiet, planning, impulse buyer.

I think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment