CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Marshall and I have been married for 7 years! We have a daughter named Libby. We dream of traveling, retireing early and adopting. We can't have anymore children, somedays that makes me sad. But I know there are ways around it. So that is where this story begins. In january of 2010 we found out that having anymore children of our own, was out of the question. So we prayed and prayed, and decided that adoption was the next step in life. We have been so blessed with the roller coaster that it has provided, and hope that the ride continues to be all we hoped it would be.







How to contact us

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

lack of ambition

I have really been bad to not keep up with my blog.  not only this one but the other 3 I have have truly suffered.

We have been busy and loving life.

We took a family trip to St george to go see a wonderful play at the Tuachan.  the little mermaid was well worth the late night and long drive.   

It really is a wonderful tradition that we have and I know will continue for many years to come!

With the fall season ahead of us we took libby for FHE to the Pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins.


I had a Jewelry Both at a local farm fest and Libby and Marshall came to see me every day!  They had a pony ride and farm animal petting zoo.  Along with many other things for little kids to do.




We are prepping for halloween and have no clue what we are going to be.  But time will tell.



0 comments:

Post a Comment