CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Marshall and I have been married for 7 years! We have a daughter named Libby. We dream of traveling, retireing early and adopting. We can't have anymore children, somedays that makes me sad. But I know there are ways around it. So that is where this story begins. In january of 2010 we found out that having anymore children of our own, was out of the question. So we prayed and prayed, and decided that adoption was the next step in life. We have been so blessed with the roller coaster that it has provided, and hope that the ride continues to be all we hoped it would be.







How to contact us

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sorry no pictures!

I love this time of the year!  It is nice to have family around and opportunities to spend time together.

So I am going to take the time to list a few things that I am grateful for!

I am grateful for my wonderful husband Marshall.
I am grateful for our growing child Libby!
I am grateful for  my family
I am grateful for Marshall's Family.
I am grateful for the gospel and the truth and light it brings to our life.
I am grateful for wonderful friends that help me to always remember to enjoy life.
I am grateful for the talent I learned as a child to cook and bake(for all the wonderful yummy things I like to eat)
I am grateful for our house and all that we have inside that makes it a home!


these are a small list of the many things I am grateful for.  I hope that we can all remember the things that we are thankful for each day and not just at Thanksgiving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment